Pesquisar neste blogue

terça-feira, 1 de setembro de 2015

Things Never Change

Hi my people

We have a short and quick chat

Nothing surprises me today, but that bitch daughter of the demon surprises me more and more.

What happened now??????

The demon practiced their favorite sport...

Plagiarism

It wasn't enough to demon have plagiarized the name "Twigs" she was plagiarizing a photo of an artist who works hard to have his name pronounced in the market.


Nothing in you true?

Do you know that plagiarism is a crime punishable by law?

One thing is certain Miss Demon, do what thou doest thou never come to the top.

Because you not worth anything.


Zero


And whatever you do, you will be known only to pineapple



Time for I laugh


To me you're a cheap slut


Until a next time




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário