Pesquisar neste blogue

segunda-feira, 31 de agosto de 2015

Everything For Robsten

Hi people


Who am I?

According to the sessed, I'm another Robsten Deluded

But I don't care what they think

Why blog? Its simple

I  Love Robsten with all your heart,
I believe in their love,
And I don't care what others think

I'm just here to post the truth, don't
like?


Don't read!


Isn't required ...

But you can come here and see the whole truth about them.
Already call me deluded, I see you...


But you know what?

How to forget every look, every gesture, every word they say?

If I believe in babies?

Oh yes...


I saw every gesture, every smile, every word said between the lines Robsten.
So my friends are looking for a blog to inform you about them, are very welcome


But back in the same place that you entered
 Let's celebrate the love that these two soul mates have a lot to live ...




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário